The wait is over for Indian AdSense Publishers who have been waiting for another method of payment in the form of Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT). EFT can be called wire transfer payment and it is available in countries like the United States, Australia, Italy and the United Kingdom. However, Google only made available one type of payment options for those Adsense publishers in India and it is called standard check payment. Standard check payment option has a lot of issues not forgetting that it can take up to 10-30 days to get to the publisher.
Today, ETF payment method has come to handle this issue and it is very easy when you link your personal Adsense account directly with your bank account. There is an automatic withdrawal for you when your payment gets to its threshold by Google straight to your account with a fee of about $1-2.
Criteria for EFT Payment
There are criteria to meet if you will make use of this payment
- The address of the payment should be in India.
- The Adsense Account have to be approved through direct or pin method.
- There should be a minimum of $100 balance in the adsense account for it to ready to be issued.
Google Adsense EFT payments notification statement says that the person must have IFSC code and Personal Bank Account with an Indian Swift code which have 8 or 11 characters.
Enabling EFT Payment in Your Google Adsense Account
- Go to www.google.com/adsense account and log in with your Gmail username and password.
- You should select the payment options and check the settings that are related to payments options.
- Click on the payment settling and go straight to your Adsense earnings.
- Click on the “edit self-hold” option and then check “hold payments” box.
- You should self hold on the Google Adsense and then the payment .
- Finally, it will only take a week for the changes to take place into EFT payment.
Adding EFT Payment
- when you have held your payment with the self hold option, Google will send you message like “your account has been upgraded”.
- The next thing to do is for you to login into your Google Adsense account and then go to payment settings. You can enter the bank details for you to get your wire transfer payment.
- Provide your IFSC Code, bank account number and Swift-Bic Code. Then wire transfer to Google Adsense Publishers in India.
Note: You can only get payment this month if you can make these changes before 21st every month.
- find ifsc code in railrani.com
Time to Make $$$ Everyday With Google AdSense
Now, we believe that you have ads on your website or blog that us linked with Adsense.
If your Click-through Rate is 1% , then the average Cost per Click is $0.30. This is easier to get and many bloggers are doing it. Take for instance, the Page View = Ad Impression is easy during calculation. It is left for you to manipulate your parameter to get your desired results.
If you are to make a $150 everyday, what you will need is a 30,000 to 50,000 Page Views/day. Another way is a 400 Clicks a day at a 1% to 2% CTR and that is equal to approx $0.30 CPC. For the 50,000 Page Views , you will need to get 500 to 700 great articles or blog posts that is going to which attract up to east 60 or more page views/article per day.