The main goal of business is to satisfy customers and make a decent profit. The tools you use in your business can either help you or hurt you. When cashing out, iPad POS systems help to streamline the process and are sure to increase customer satisfaction and sales.
How Will this Help You?
You can instantly check your sales throughout the day. This will help you to know when you need more staff during the day and when you can cut back a bit as it will show you when your highest sales are. This will also help you determine when you should have sales and promotions and when they will turn you the highest profit. For example, if you have a coffee shop and notice that you get a little late afternoon rush between 5:00pm and 6:00pm, you can have a little happy hour during this time to help bring in more customers and keep the ones you already have feeling appreciated and coming back for more.
Core Features that are Available
The majority of programs have similar core features because these are very important for your business. The following features will help you run your business efficiently and smoothly:
- Purchasing system that lets you know when inventory is low so that you can reorder
- Offline mode so that your system will continue to work even when Internet service is disrupted
- Kiosk support so that you can make the system available even when an attendant is not
- Time clock that will show you exactly when the system is being used and who is using it
- Digital menu board support so that you have the ability to change menu displays
Cost to Use this System
This type of system is around $1,000 on average. When you compare this cost to a traditional POS system, or even a fleet of cash registers, you will see that it is quite inexpensive. How many iPads you will need depends on the size of your business and how you will use them. For example, if you are a small coffee shop, one to two will be enough. However, if you are running a busy furniture store you may want a few that can be carried around by sales associates as well as one or two upfront to cash out customers.