It’s a dream of every woman to look young and beautiful. Imagine you are on the beach and you see women who have a flawless skin. How will you feel? Don’t you think of getting the same texture skin that they have? As you grow old, you experience a drastic change in your skin. The inner layer of the dermis begins to thin, and the division of cells become slow. The auto repair mechanism of the skin decreases and therefore healing of the wounds become difficult. Since, the inner layer of the skin becomes thin, it becomes more prone to injuries and damages. The layer beneath the thinning layer that gives the support to the skin’s surface also loosens and the skin loses its elasticity that makes skin sagging and wrinkles start coming up.
Here are certain factors that may affect the aging process:
- Smoking and drinking: We all know excess of everything is bad. Too much of alcohol and tobacco harms our body in lot many ways than one can imagine. A lot of health problem arises due to alcohol and tobacco intake, it reduces the essential nutrients of our body. Apart from this, heavy drinkers have skin that discolors with time. Our skin needs proper hydration, oxygen, and elastin to look younger and healthy. In the cases of excessive alcohol intake the oxygen content of the skin reduces and the wrinkles become visible over time.
- Exposure to sunlight: Damage caused due to the sun is the most important reason for skin aging. Sunlight can act as a catalyst to the aging process. Florida is too much prone to excessive heat and sunbathing on its beaches like boynton and south beach may cause age spots and discoloration to occurs. At the same time, the too much cold atmosphere around you is even harmful to your skin as the skin lining tends to thin which develops wrinkles.
- Attitude: Our mind is the biggest weapon we have. It plays an important role in accelerating or decelerating the aging process. People who are happy look younger as compared to people who are stressed.The more you get optimistic, the more you hold hope, the more you will look young. Also, happier people tend to live more, and they suffer from fewer health problems. Anger and stress forms fine lines and deep wrinkles on your face. If you have a constant frowning face, the scowling turns into wrinkles. So, it is your choice whether you want to look young or old.
If there are reasons that are forcing you to look old there are remedies for it even:
- Avoid the sun: Dermatologists say limiting your exposure to the sun can reduce your wrinkles and make you feel young. If you move out in the sun, don’t forget to apply sunscreen to the exposed parts of your skin. It protects from skin cancer and prevents wrinkles at the same time.
- Proper sleep: When you don’t get proper sleep, the body releases the excess content of cortisol that breaks the skin cells. Getting an adequate amount of sleep will produce human growth hormone that helps in keeping your skin elastic and thick.
- Surgical methods:
- Laser light Resurfacing: The top layer of the skin is removed from a light source that may either be a laser or a pulsed diode light. This increases the collagen content of the skin, resulting in wrinkle free skin.
- Dermabrasion: Dermabrasion removes the top layer of the skin cells and brings new and even textured skin.
- Botox: Botulinum Toxin A is injected underneath the wrinkle. It allows the skin to tend smooth and creaseless.
Aging is a natural process, but there are certain factors that play a major role to determine whether we are aging gracefully, or we are amongst the people who are aging faster than our age. Many people look older than what we are because of the lifestyle and the behaviors we get engaged in that directly affects our aging. It is important that you have a healthy diet that will help you in getting a healthy and a young body as well as the mind.
Click Here : http://www.berlindermatology.com/