Expository writing is often assigned to students. In this sort of writing, the first consideration is on an idea and then the investigation of that idea which will lead towards an argument. It might seem taxing for some students, but becomes much easier if written in a stepwise manner.
Step 1: Planning of the Paper:
- Think over again and again why you are given to write an expository paper. Note down some of the reasons why you think it is necessary and what you will do when the process of writing is completed.
- Think about for whom you are writing the passage for and who is your audience. Also take in consideration the requirements and the expectations which the readers expect from the writer and keep in mind all the points.
Step 2: Introduction of the Topic
- The introductory part always consists of beginning the discussion on the topic. Think over what will be the discussion in the paper and what must be written in the introduction. Bear in mind that the introduction will always consist of the main idea which is written in the paper and this introduction is a preview of it.
- Provide some authentic background for your topic. This background must guide the reader through the paper. Think over what the reader must know after reading the paper. This is all to be written in the first paragraph.
- The thesis statement must be written at the end of introduction and it should consist of a single sentence which will express the main argument.
Step 3: Articulating the Main Points
- Mostly the expository essay writingconsists of five paragraphs altogether, but it depends on the writer and can be extended further. The assignment guidelines can be further extended. There are three paragraphs of the body and there must be some supporting evidence in each paragraph.
- Even if the paper is lengthier than five paragraphs, then there are same rules to be applied. Write each paragraph with supporting evidence.
Step 4: Writing the Conclusion:
- The initial sentence of the concluding paragraph is actually a restatement of the thesis statement, but it must consist of the solid evidence which the writer has given in the paper. There should be an articulation of various important points in the text as well at the end.
New and novel techniques are now seeking the educational system. Students are exposed to new thoughts and strategies that were once considered as unusual and rare. Now a days students are demanded to put in extra efforts and struggle from their side. They are asked to maintain standards by making sure that they are excelling in each and every subject or the program in their educational domain. That is why they are also taught expository essays and are exposed to the variety and diversity within the academic world. For this, proper guidelines have to be established and students should be following the guidelines with keen interests and enthusiasm. Make sure you are mentally clear in your objective and targets and are aware of which topic to work. Brainstorm your ideas and keep a note of your ideas so that you can use them in your content. Moreover, properly format your material. Avoid random ideas and thoughts and make sure your perceptions are properly formatted and organized within the structure.
Alice works as a dean at a community college located within the sub-urban areas of Scotland. Alice likes to read and find new research on subjects of her interest usually science and technology. She also likes to use his experience as a dean and someone who reads by posting his analysis and tips on the website Best Custom academic paper writing