The content is king hope so you heard this many times, and no doubts about this. Here, also one thing to know that as much as site content is important, the PHP scripts play strong pillar roll to bring a lot of useful interaction between your site content and your visitors.
The user interaction is must for site success, in other words the more interactive sites is, the more visitors want to stay, so why not try to a script, either paid or freely available online for download, the PHP Script, Business Directory script, word press script, and send mail script are popular among the developers.
PHP, the short form of Hypertext Preprocessor or the earlier called, Personal Home Page, developed in 1994 by the Rasmus Lerdorf, but was officially launched in 1995. It is an HTML-embedded, server-side scripting language originally designed for the make web development, it enables developers to make the site user friendly and open site for user interaction.
PHP also can be used as a programming language for general-purpose programming. A PHP files have the extension.PHP, .php3, or latest .Phtml, can consist of texts, HTML tags and scripts. Generally use for creating a Login page, Form design, Forum, or the dynamic and static website design. However, strongly used for developing dynamic website.
Easy to Use and Learn
This script language adopted from the PERL (Practical Extraction and Report Language) and the syntax adopted from the machine language “C”. The deal with the variable types and values makes it easy and soft language for developers
Key Features of PHP
- PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor.
- PHP is a server-side scripting language like ASP.
- PHP supports various databases like MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, Solid, PostgreSQL, Informix etc.
- PHP is open source software so that not to pay for download and use.
PHP Advantages List
- Free of Cost: PHP is open source and all its components are free to use and distribute.
- Platform independent: PHP is platform independent and can be run on all major operating systems, so that the user not to worry about the operating system using on several machines.
- Compatible with almost all servers: PHP is compatible with almost all servers used today.
- Secure: PHP has multiple layers of security to prevent threats, and other malicious attacks.
Easy to learn: PHP has a very easy and understandable syntax. Its codes are based on C, C++ and embedded with HTML so it is very easy to learn for a programmer.