A happy family always helps in building a happy society and you love to stay among them. However, not every marriage turns out to be successful. We dream of a happy family with husband and children living happily ever after, enjoying every moment together, capturing beautiful moments on camera, but all these happen only when things go on right track. A survey says that majority of married couples are facing problem of dissatisfaction with each other.
We can’t save every marriage, but can try our best by giving them proper counseling. However, both parties should be driven to the path of fulfilling married life successfully. If both parties are willing to put effort to save their marriage, then nothing can stop them from being the best partner for each other.
There are many ways that couples can have disputes and because of their ego problem, small discussions turn out to be massive arguments, leading to fights and separation. Therefore, it is necessary for couples to go for marriage counseling before they reach the point of aggression and frustration.
A healthy married relationship needs lot of hard work. It needs each partner to control their ego. Today, with more working couples in this world, none of them being satisfied with their achievement make it easy to take out their frustration on each other. They don’t want to accept the reality that to get happiness you need sensibility and patience in life.
Those who take help from marriage counselors are the ones, who want to solve their problems and make changes to their life.
There are more reasons to take help from a counselor –
- A research says that all those couples, who have gone through counseling have high rate of satisfaction and are now living happily.
- Counseling helps to be patient in life and improves the health problems caused due to stress and tension.
- Counseling helps only when both partners are willing to take the sessions. Going for individual sessions can help only one and the other would stay deprived of all the solutions.
- In a session, couples have the provision of dealing with work together, providing solution to the problems together and tell each other things that they think are the reason for their sadness.
- Counselors are cheaper than psychiatrist and you can always look for reasonable therapist.
- There are number of counseling options that you can undergo. If you want you can take the list of all those therapies, understand your area of opportunity and opt for the suitable one.
- You don’t get bored in sessions or they don’t ask you personal questions unless you’re not comfortable with it. Each session lasts for at least an hour and there are total 12 sessions.
There are many factors that determine whether the therapy would give a successful rate. In case, the couple appointed a counselor very late, when things are at the verge of separation then no matter how hard the therapist works things might not be sorted out.