There was a time when kids loved to go out and engage in recreation with their friends. A few years back, sports activities were an extremely considered in our everyday life. On the other hand with the rising popularity of Video Games & Smart Phones and shrinking of open space, sports and all exercises have taken a back seat for the worse. And this is the only reason why most of the institutions, offices and community have made sports area within the campus and give extra time for these activities. Sports and physical activities provide ambiance and strength for physical and mental wellness for every age group.
No matter what you prefer a game of basket ball, foot ball, or cricket, engaging in sports can make you in good health and more contented because of the involvement in physical activities. Playing outdoor games helps to muscle development, coordination, heart health and many other advantageous associated with disease prevention; outdoor activities also fight with cancer, hypertension, obesity and many other.
Make you Feel Independent
Participating in sports can develop the strong bones, stronger immune systems, and powerful lungs. As per the report of United Nations, physically active as a kid make it more likely to continue playing sports as an adult, promoting permanent health. For the women, outdoor sports prevent them from back pain and hip fractures. Senior citizens who take part in outdoor sports have full chances to keep their bodies moving, feel independent and entertain with others in a healthy way. In India, many real estate developers are very caring for this fact and providing world class sports features in their community Godrej Properties is also one of them and now they are launching Godrej Golf Links Villas Greater Noida at Sector 27, nearby Pari Chowk. The main motive behind this residential community is providing sufficient lung space for the inhabitants with modern features & facilities.
Getting Physical Fit
Outdoor sports can help people to reach fitness goals associated with weight loss, body building and fat reduction as a result of the physical activity. Children can prevent childhood obesity by involving in sports activity, outdoor sports facilities is also good for hormone balance and strengthening the immune system.
In the Body, In the Mind
Outdoor sports are not only good for the body, but it also maintains your mental health. It helping to avoid depression boosts your confidence and shapes your body. People who involve their self in sports might also benefit from the social value, increasing companionships with partners and feeling as a part of a team. Kids can their mental health and positive skills like responsibility, management, and commitment. Indulging in sports is the best way for reducing stress because your body discharges feel-good endorphins at the same time as exercising.
Different Sports Different Benefits
Many sports are directly connected with particular health benefits. For instance, bowling can help out to get greater bone density as a result of the regular heavy lifting. Fencing might help out to defend against cognitive decline, given the complex thinking associated with this game. Individual who play volleyball derive benefit from improved hand-eye synchronization the coordination between hand & eye coordination, at the same time increasing immediate decision taking power.
It’s a Lifestyle Thing
Participating in sports can support positive lifestyle judgments. For instance, if you are a member of rugby league, you regularly spend your evenings and holidays practicing with your squad more willingly than stopping for a cocktail party after work or ordering fatty happy hour food.
Need of sports: Sports have their great value.
- Sports are the resources of activity & exercise. They offer relief and a felling relaxation in a life with boredom of routine marked by unhappiness, sufferings and hurdles.
- They fill or instill a sportive strength to adopt the weighty burden of life in a lighter vein and not to think of life either as a misfortune or a comedy but as the everyday business of living.
- It is very necessary for keep health and physical fitness.
- It promotes the growth of camaraderie.
- Sports and games lead to various methods of leisure activities.
Outdoor games: In the long list of outdoor games many games are very popular like cricket, football, swimming and tennis etc. and these games also played in Common Wealth & Olympics. And these games needs special arrangements like Cricket Pitch, Swimming pool and open ground for the football. And as we know cities are getting crowded day by day, so special arrangements for these sports seems very hard to get.
Students: Many people and organization demanded that sports should be made compulsory right from the primary classes and be a part of educational syllabus. Children from beginning must appreciate the value of sports and games. Sports and other methods of physical fitness should be introduced from the foundation by well trained trainers and coaches.
Value of sports in Education: The requirement of sports is felt to be so great in life that there is plenty justification for them to be established in the schools compulsorily.
- Games & sports convey a sense of obedience, sympathy and togetherness.
- They educate the value of time and how it is important to note how a minute, a fraction of a minute and even of second decides the fate of a young sportsman in the field of competition.
- With proper training in sports and games, students become active, sportive, dashing, daring and adventurous capable of meeting the challenges in future life.
- Sports and games are the only path to channelize the energy and strength of students and make their leisure time valuable.
- The spirit of competition is instilled in most cases by sports.
- A forum is made available for physical fitness.
- The most educational value of the sports and games is to give inspiration for study and for uphill struggle.
Conclusion: Keeping all these factors in mind, it is high time that we check out our sports talents and enjoy all necessary facilities to train our self to contend with world champions with no feelings of shyness.