In any case, it should be clear among us that physical exercises are essential for our health. Many people have also used physical exercises to illustrate their spiritual wellness. Many spiritualists also view physical exercises in a very positive light. Unfortunately, some people tend to favour one thing too much. As an example, we may focus entirely only on spirituality matters, while neglecting our physical condition. Others may also focus solely on their shape and form of their physical bodies, while neglecting their spiritual maturity and growth. Neither of these could be described as balanced lifestyle. Truly healthy individuals are capable of developing their spirit, mind and body. However, the focus of this article is about physical exercise and its many wonderful benefits.
- Reduced blood pressure and better weight control: Regular exercise could really help people to decrease blood pressure and control body weight. People who are genetically predisposed to obesity can get many physical benefits from daily exercise, even if they are unable to lower body weight significantly. Aerobic exercises should provide many benefits for hypertensive and obese individuals.
- Lower risks of cancer: Evidences show that lack of physical activities is associated with higher risks of multiple forms of cancer, such as breast and color cancer. It is not clear how physical exercises could cause us to get lower probability of cancer, but more active bodies may prevent the formation of aberrant, hyperactive cells.
- Reduced risks of stroke: Researches show that moderate and high physical activities can reduce the probability of hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke. People who have well conditioned body after the age 40 due to frequent physical exercise could have about 50 percent less chance of having stroke at older age. These people should do things that represent daily exercises, including lifting weight, bending, kneeling and climbing stairs. Many of our daily activities could actually be considered physical exercises.
- Improved bone strength: People with more active lifestyle could benefit from improved bone density. Bone formation could be promoted through typical weight-bearing exercises. This activity should protect us against osteoporosis and delay bone loss. Bone loss is often associated with aging.
- Improved immune system: Regular moderate exercises should have beneficial effects on our immune system. Some studies support the argument that exercises could delay age-related decline in body immune functions.
- Better sleep: Many people who lack physical exercise tend to sleep poorly, but fortunately daily exercises can make huge differences. About six hours after physical exercise, we may experience natural dips in body temperature and this could help us fall asleep more easily. Researchers discovered that regular exercises should provide general improvements in our sleep quality. We should feel more rested in the morning and have longer sleep duration. We could also benefit from much faster sleep onset and the most refreshing sleep is when we fall asleep without realizing it.
- Improved sex life: People who perform daily exercise often report improved sex life. Enhanced cardiovascular functions, endurance, stronger muscle and body composition should help us improve sexual performance.