PHP is one of the most popular web development tools in use today, It is an open source and web scripting language that forms part of the LAMP web programming stack – LAMP is an acronym that represent Linux, Apache, MySQL and of course PHP. The current edition of PHP is the PHP 5. This development comes with some clear advantages over for users. Some of these benefits are discussed below.
- Code samples – one important feature of PHP is the availability of code samples, which is just as well for users not versed with coding. You will have free and readily available code samples that will make your work quite easy.
- Function diversity – One good point about this web development program is that it is easy for developers to embed various code libraries into their project(s). The merit of all this is that you will be able to do a massive range of activities like generating bar codes, creating PDFs documents drawing graphs and retrieving content from other sites with relative ease. It also makes it relatively easy to perform swaps between database engines by a simple act of modifying one parameter.
- Its popular – PHP web development program is quite popular with the masses. The upside of this popularity is that it transforms into a big catalogues of web applications from phpBB to WordPress – which is the largest blogging engine in the world.
- Open source – the fact that PHP is an open source program plays into its hands as it is able to integrate your projects into your website or intranet. A closed source program would make it difficult to achieve this. It also fits in seamlessly with other web programming tools.
- Availability – another positive vibe about this web development tool -just like the others- is that it is free to use, on top of that it can be said to be easy to use with basic training and skills. Even though not everything in PHP is easy to do, you can master it by engaging some expert training.
- Complex tasks – Another point in favor of PHP application program is its ability to handle mind boggling chores with relative ease. Most programs –or even some of PHP’s previous editions – suffer in hard labor, but not PHP. This point is further reinforced by its ability to shift gears between different tasks without affecting quality.
A rapidly growing web development company, Zend with its innumerable services including PHP training, certification, consulting services, has become a popular choice of a large number of clients. Users can benefit from its products and save money at the same time by suing Zend coupons.