People today run the risk of getting more health problems as they have a hectic and stressful lifestyle. Mornings solely go in just getting ready and rushing out to reach office on time. Entire day goes in sitting in office and by night, you just fall on your beds! With little time to spare for exercising on weekends, you should get cautious in taking care of your health. One of the easiest ways to maintain a good health is including herbs in your daily life such as the ones mentioned below:
- Ginseng: Ginseng is a popular herb owing to its multiple uses in many medical conditions. It is known to have benefits such as improvement in energy levels, better thinking ability, development of a good stamina level and a better immune system. While there are no scientific facts to prove that, it’s one of the oldest herbs and many people claim to have benefitted from it. You don’t need to go out searching for it as it is available online and that too for a discounted price with these healthkart coupons available on cashkaro.com. It’s also known to prevent Cancer.
- Rosemary: Rosemary is widely used in many households to keep heart healthy. It is a good source of calcium, iron and vitamin B6. The many other advantages of consuming it include getting loads of anti-oxidants, improving digestion, increasing concentration level and protection against macular degradation. It also contains carnosic acid for prevention of cancer.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon, also known as ‘dalchini’ is being used from past many centuries. It is known to lower blood sugar levels, making it a favourite among diabetic patients. It also helps in a good digestion process, calming an upset stomach, relieving cold and pain too! Complete your health essentials with buying it today itself! It’s widely available online and can be bought for a lesser value with exclusive discount coupons on CashKaro.com.
- Parsley: Parsley herb has health as well as beauty benefits. It is rich in Vitamins A, C and anti-oxidants. People with high blood pressure use it the most as it aids in relieving hyper tension. You can include it in your salad as garnishing. It’s used for jaundice, constipation, diabetes, asthma, cough, high blood pressure and kidney stones.
- Ginger: It’s hard not to have come across by it. It is included in beauty products as well as to add flavour to many food items. It can be used in dried and powdered form. And also as oil. If you suffer from motion sickness, have it thirty minutes before travelling and see its magic. Other than that, it is used to cure stomach problems, muscle pain and also cough.
- Holy basil: Popularly known as Tulsi, it’s a plant worshipped by Hindus morning and evening. It is a stress buster herb and can be consumed in the form of powder as well as seeds. You can also chew its leaves in the morning after cleaning them with water. Holy basil makes a good medicine for curing many ailments such as eye disorder, mouth infection, headaches, heart problems, insect bites, kidney stone, respiratory disorder, fever and teeth disorder. There are different ways of having it for different conditions. Example: It can be used in a powdered form for brushing teeth and mixed with sandalwood paste it can be applied to forehead for getting coolness to cure headache.
With these six herbs in your life, you will on your way to reducing the intake of prescription medicines.