It is said that bone cancer can be of primary or secondary in nature. If the cancer is formed over the bone then it is referred to as the primary bone cancer but if it spreads to the bone from other parts of the body, it is known as the secondary bone cancer.
When this happens, the common symptoms to know it is the development of lumps in ones body, huge weight loss, sudden chills etc. One should immediately go and see a doctor if they face any of these rapidly. If they are diagnosed at an early stage the success rate of treatment is very high. The concern physicians can also give one a clear idea of bone cancer cost in India.
If one is aware of the risk factors and try to stay away from the, then there is a high chance of preventing bone cancer too. Though at a younger age, there is a lesser chance of developing any kind of cancer in a body but when one becomes old, the chances definitely go higher. But people have to check on certain things in order to try to prevent the risks. Here are some things that they should keep on a check.
- People has to be aware of their genes and need to find out whether their family members or close relatives have ever diagnosed with any of these kind of problems in the past. Then it might have a chance that the tendency to catch similar kind of disease may be present in your blood line too.
- It is necessary to stay away from hectic and negative lifestyle. Out of routine lifestyle can lead you to a lot of health risks and not only cancers. You also need to stay away from tobacco consumption and high alcohol consumption. These are the major things which can lead you to bone cancers and oral cancers.
- You should also keep a check on what to eat and what not. This is because nutrition plays a very pivotal role when it comes to preventing cancer. So it is a good idea to have a low fat diet on a regular basis to keep your calorie count low. Most of the nutritionists’ advice people to keep fresh vegetables and fruits on their regular diet. It is also advised not to eat saturated fat and red meat frequently as it leads to high cholesterol level in a human body.
- The best thing to keep your body fit is to do regular exercise. One can go for light physical exercise or they can do yoga on a regular basis to keep their body flexible and fit. This will improve the blood circulation of the body and in result limits the growth of cancer.
- It is said that one can use turmeric and ginseng while preparing any kind of food which has therapeutic elements to fight cancer in the body.
One can get to know the cost of bone cancer treatment in India from cancer hospitals.