Keep clear the intestines helps not only to safeguard the health, but also to lose weight. There are home remedies to cleanse the colon that serve these goals. As we consume foods are left stagnant waste, and these residues are embedded in the walls of the colon producing toxins.
Some signs that the colon is “dirty” are fatigue, headaches, weight gain, low energy and sometimes even skin problems. It is assumed that all these symptoms are a reflection of the intestine, which could lead throughout the nervous system. Therefore it is essential to perform this cleaning regularly.
Take note of these 5 home remedies to cleanse the colon
Before starting with the list of home remedies to detoxify your intestines, it is worth saying that the duration of the cleaning process must maintain a diet low in fat and carbohydrates, and high in fiber.
- The first remedy is quite simple. You will need 2 teaspoons lemon juice (freshly squeezed), ½ teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon of organic honey and 1 cup water, filtered or mineral. Mix all, and drink 3 times daily for 7 days.
- For the second, you’ll need volcanic ash that can get in most nursing homes in the form of liquid preparation. This flushes toxins, and helps expel excess waste, which will leave you completely clean intestines.
- Other home remedies to cleanse the colon we recommend is a coffee enema, for which you must get a syringe with a rubber ball and make a cup of strong coffee (preferably organic without added flavors); once cold, put it in the syringe with a rubber ball, through which you will project the cafe inside the anus. Leave it for 2 or 3 minutes suctioned out. Caffeine will cause the colon muscles to contract and push out any residue.
- Some juices are very effective for cleaning your intestines, such as apple; regular consumption stimulates bowel movements, breaks down toxins by improving liver health and digestive system. You can start your day with an apple juice without strain and then a half hour drink a glass of water. Do this several times a day.
- Flaxseed is an exceptionally good source of omega 3 fatty acids, antioxidants and natural fiber, which makes it an inevitable food anytime cleanse your colon. Simply add ground flaxseed to your cereal, yogurt, juice or fruit, and for faster results add a tablespoon of ground flaxseed to a glass of water half an hour before eating breakfast and before going to bed.
- Remember not to abuse the home remedies to cleanse the colon and seek medical advice if you have a lot of discomfort did not subside. Fortunately this is not necessary in most cases, and you can even find an all natural treatment for irritable also troubleshoot colon without drugs.
With this powerful integrated and holistic approach, you’ll learn to strengthen your digestive health and sport a flat stomach, free from accumulated waste. This is possible if you apply a fundamental principle: “Take consciousness” to understand and find a permanent and definitive solution.