Well, constriction of space is a reality and when it comes to apartments, bathrooms are the worst sufferers. We all like a nice and clean bathroom that feels fresh. After all, it is one of the most private places that you have in your dwelling and hence a scattered and unclean, constricted bathroom, does not appeal to anyone. So how can we solve this problem in an age when small apartments rule supreme?
Simple, all you have to do is make sure that you decorate it nicely! Did you know that there are really good small bathroom decor hacks that you can use, even when on a low budget? Yes, read on to find out some of these hacks and get creative. But first, let’s keep in mind certain tips so that we can keep our bathroom clean which is necessary in order to turn it into a gorgeous one.
Tips to keep in mind
The first thing that you have to do is make sure that you clean your bathroom at least on a weekly basis. Use strong cleaning agents that are available in every grocery store and devote some time to keep your bathroom clean. It is also important that you keep a room freshener in the bathroom, irrespective of whether it comes with an exhaust fan or not. And most importantly always rub the bathroom dry with a mop after you take a shower.
Now let us take a look at some really great hacks that will come in handy in turning your bathroom into a gorgeous one:
- A touch of green always helps in bathroom decor. So if you have a window sill in your bathroom, pour some water in a small glass or nice looking jar and keep a money plant in it. These plants are ideal for keeping in a bathroom since you do not need to water them and you can trim them to stunt its growth from time to time.
- Make sure that your bathroom is well lighted. Fix a nice light above your mirror so that every time you enter the bathroom it looks well light. When well light, a place automatically looks more beautiful.
- Another very simple hack that you can use, is opting for glass or other material products for your bathroom instead of plastic. Not only is it environmentally friendly, but also enhances the look of your bathroom. Get a set of hand wash soap dispenser and soap case. Allocate a cup to keep all your toiletries in it.
- You can opt for colorful towel hangers too. They do not cost much but definitely add a touch of glamour to the bathroom
- If you are looking for a more western style decor then you can get in touch with a well reputed western bathroom decor service in india who will help you out or you can see youtube and DIY crafts to find out how to add a western touch to your bathroom decor.
These are some simple and awesome hacks that will turn your bathroom into a gorgeous little place in no time!